Sports Fanatics United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atlanta Falcons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimusmc™

Jimusmc™

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:55 pm

Official topic for the future SB champs

spam/post w/e you wanna do with falcons here
Back to top Go down
Mr. Offseason

Mr. Offseason

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:59 pm

Good idea. I imagine if we get this site up and running well and a lot of people join it we may make some changes to give teams individual forums.

But until then this is a good plan. Nice call Jim. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sportsfanaticsunited.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Jimusmc™

Jimusmc™

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:01 pm

Atlanta Falcons Thumbs_up
Back to top Go down
demetrius_dew

demetrius_dew

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:30 pm

This is a big season for us because we have never had back to back winning season and considering our schedule is pretty tough the Falcons will definitely have to come out hungry like they did last year. I want the division this year nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Stealth Falcon

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:39 am

demetrius_dew wrote:
This is a big season for us because we have never had back to back winning season and considering our schedule is pretty tough the Falcons will definitely have to come out hungry like they did last year. I want the division this year nothing less.
I really think we will go 8-8 and keep the streak going Mad Stuff like this always happens to us.
Back to top Go down
Raphael De La Ghetto

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:34 am

I'm excited about the team but I am nervous that something freaky will happen and we'll have a terrible season. I wanna believe but I don't wanna be left down again.
Back to top Go down
demetrius_dew

demetrius_dew

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:42 am

Last year we didn't have many injuries, if I remember correctly are biggest injury last year was Sam Baker. For John Abraham to make it through an entire season with no injury was a first since he arrived in Atlanta. I mean we have stuff working against us Turner carrying the ball for 300+ times most RB that do that see a decline in production the following year, Sophomore Slump for Ryan the defense lost a lot of key contributors. So I am excited but nervous at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Stealth Falcon

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:58 am

True. We we're VERY lucky last year to have no major injuries.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Offseason

Mr. Offseason

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:39 am

demetrius_dew wrote:
Last year we didn't have many injuries, if I remember correctly are biggest injury last year was Sam Baker. For John Abraham to make it through an entire season with no injury was a first since he arrived in Atlanta. I mean we have stuff working against us Turner carrying the ball for 300+ times most RB that do that see a decline in production the following year, Sophomore Slump for Ryan the defense lost a lot of key contributors. So I am excited but nervous at the same time.

Exactly. Not to mention we will have some young guys getting some significant playing time, especially at corner and safety (excluding coleman obviously). I am very excited and hope we can pull in 9 wins and finally get back to back winning seasons, but we shall see.

I am literally shaking football is so close to being back. I literally can't wait any longer for the NFL and NCAA football. I'm so excited for both seasons. Smile
Back to top Go down
demetrius_dew

demetrius_dew

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:05 am

Well we have had a few injuries already William Moore and the biggest so far in Harry Douglas let's pray we have no more. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mr. Offseason

Mr. Offseason

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:58 am

I know we are already having bad luck with injuries. Luckily HD wasn't going to be a starter, just a key #3 guy, and luckily we also have Coleman and DeCoud at safety.

I really, really hope Abe doesn't get hurt this year. Our defense would be 100x worse without him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atlanta Falcons
Page 1 of 1