Sports Fanatics United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UGA >>>

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimusmc™

Jimusmc™

UGA >>> Empty
PostSubject: UGA >>>   UGA >>> Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:13 pm

That's all.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Offseason

Mr. Offseason

UGA >>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGA >>>   UGA >>> Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:45 pm

I'm interested to see Joe Cox this year. I think he can have a good year as a 5th year senior even though he is a first time starter. He knows the system backwards and forwards I imagine, so I am excited to see how he does for you guys.

I also am excited to see Geno Atkins and your OG Vince something... I remember he was hurt (as was your whole OL last year) but he beat up Terrence Cody against Alabama when I was watching him.

Any other guys I should be watching for the draft next year? I know Rennie Curran is a guy to watch for at OLB. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://sportsfanaticsunited.forumotion.com/forum.htm
The BWD Experience

UGA >>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGA >>>   UGA >>> Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:59 am

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Back to top Go down
Jimusmc™

Jimusmc™

UGA >>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGA >>>   UGA >>> Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:05 am

The BWD Experience wrote:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

USC <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I agree
Back to top Go down
demetrius_dew

demetrius_dew

UGA >>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGA >>>   UGA >>> Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:40 am

UGA and Mark Richt are going to have the same problem Michigan had with Lloyd Carr team that fail to live up to the hype but teams that overachieve when less is expected of them. Mark Richt is a great coach to get you to 10-3 and 9-4 consistently but I doubt he will ever get you over the hump and win a National Title. To win a National Title in this day an age you must have that Killer Instinct as a coach an attitude that your team takes on as well. Mark Richt is a nice guy that doesn't have the killer instinct like an Urban Myer, Les Miles or even a Nick Saban. He has that nice guy approach and you can tell from the play of the UGA they just don't have that mentality.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Offseason

Mr. Offseason

UGA >>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGA >>>   UGA >>> Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:10 pm

I have felt that way for a couple years about Mark Richt myself Dew. He seems like a good consistent coach but if the team ever declines a bit he will probably be fired. Then ESPN will wonder how in the world he could have been fired with so many winning seasons, but it is because they just never won a championship with him.

He's a good coach and he runs the pro-style, so I hope he is there for a long time. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sportsfanaticsunited.forumotion.com/forum.htm
demetrius_dew

demetrius_dew

UGA >>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGA >>>   UGA >>> Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:56 am

I think he will be there for a long time and he will recruit well for a long time I just can't see him winning a National Title there. Bob Stoops and Jim Tressel were the last nice guy coaches to win a National Title, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Admin
Webmaster

UGA >>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGA >>>   UGA >>> Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:51 am

Mr. Offseason wrote:
I have felt that way for a couple years about Mark Richt myself Dew. He seems like a good consistent coach but if the team ever declines a bit he will probably be fired. Then ESPN will wonder how in the world he could have been fired with so many winning seasons, but it is because they just never won a championship with him.

He's a good coach and he runs the pro-style, so I hope he is there for a long time. Smile

I can see Mark Richt being one of the next big time college coaches that is looked at by pro teams, who knows what he would say.
Back to top Go down
https://sportsfanaticsunited.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

UGA >>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGA >>>   UGA >>> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UGA >>>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sports Fanatics United :: College Sports :: College Football-
Jump to: